Enjoy a scenic tour around the four Islands of Hope. See a bald eagle sanctuary and cruise in comfort on our salon heated boat while enjoying the scenery.
Clark Fork Delta Cruise
- Adult Ages 13-59
- Child Ages 3-12
- Toddler Ages 2 and under | Must be accompanied by an adult
- Senior Ages 60+
A Must-Do around the Clark Fort Delta
Enjoy this unique opportunity to cruise up the spectacular Clark Fork Delta. The serenity, wildlife, awe-inspiring cliffs, and photo opportunities make this a “must-do” cruise for both residents and visitors alike.
The first mate says this is her favorite cruise on the lake. This cruise offers the best opportunity to see animals, including the occasional moose. Be where the ice age dam was that created Lake Pend Oreille. Learn about the amazing geologic history of how the lake was created and the history of the area right up until the present day.
- Two hours are spent on the lake and one hour inside the delta.
- Beverages and snacks are available on board. Please do not bring your own food or drink.
- All spring and fall cruises require a minimum signup to go out. If we do not reach a minimum, we will call you within three hours of the cruise to reschedule or issue a refund.
- Optional lunch is available from $5 to $11 per person.